Every photographer has their own style or look. As a HEADshot photographer my look is the crystal sharp white background for your headshot.
Although it is not the only to shoot a headshot it is definitely my preferred look and I love it. Here’s why.
- White is clean and professional looking. It makes you focus on the person and draws your eye to the eyes of the subject. That helps to create trust. It also tells people that you made an investment in yourself by using a professional photographer.
- White is easy for designers to work with. Images can be taken off of the white background in Photoshop and easily used in other marketing materials.
- White makes you stand out on the page. Especially on Linkedin. Standing out on Linkedin is something we should do.
- White is harder to do properly. Many photographers don’t do it.
- White is best if shooting all of your employees for consistency. Later on the look of new employees photos are way easier to duplicate.
- White limits distractions on the screen and draws attention to YOU.
Huh! That’s six reasons. There are tons more.
If you are interested in having a clean, professional looking HEADshot for you or your employees contact us at HEADshotphotos.ca/contact to arrange for yours.